Another week has flown by, and we've been devouring as many blogs, articles, newsletters and assorted tidbits to make sure we can bring you some of the more interesting and useful posts out there.
Here is this week's pick of L&D news, opinion and research - let us know what you think in the comments below, or tell us what you've enjoyed reading this week!
- Death to L&D: Fact or fiction? (Workforce Revolution)
- The open plan university; noisy nightmare or buzzing ideas hub? (The Guardian)
- How ASOS got their people to want more online learning (David in Learning)
Content seriesView full content series
Productivity & creativity
- 5 new skills leaders and managers need now (Jeremy Blain, LinkedIn)
- You can't systemise creativity (Change Effect)
- How to appear smart in meetings (The Cooper Review)
A new way to train
- Should we use webcams during webinars? (Donald H Taylor)
- Top 6 L&D solutions (Sukh Pabial, Creative Huddle)
- How to win more training contracts through referrals (The Trainers Training Company)
- Is gamification all hype or does it really work? (Learning Solutions Magazine)
About Shonette Laffy
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!