Give yourself a well-earned break and take five to catch up on some highlights of this week's L&D news and opion before we all depart for a few days of rest over the holidays.
Let us know what you think of the articles we've shared, and tell us what you've enjoyed reading too!
- Business Simulation Gaming and the future of learning (Ally Micklem, LinkedIn)
- What great managers do daily (Harvard Business Review)
- Preparing your managers before they start managing your people (Modern Learning in Practice)
- Old vs. new talent management (Lucy Adams, LinkedIn)
Content seriesView full content series
- Winning the digital war for talent (MIT Sloan Management Review)
- Quantitative benefits of talent and knowledge sharing platforms (Didier Katz, LinkedIn)
- Next gen learning (Fosway Group)
- The 3 phase process to develop an online curriculum in 20 days (CommLab India)
- L&D people you should be following on Twitter (Mike Taylor blog)
- Research spotlight: Learning analytics - a practical pathway to success (Learning Solutions Mag)
- How to bring mindfulness to your company's leadership (Support Mindful)
- Toilet talk and mental illness (David D'Souza, LinkedIn)
Training Zone's chatterbox Deputy Editor - come say hello on Twitter or LinkedIn.
I also write for our sister site HRZone when I'm not reading through your blogs and comments on here. Always happy to hear your feedback and suggestions!