It's time for another of our weekly updates on the news, opinion and blogs from across the world of L&D, so make sure you're sitting comfortably!
Tell us what you think of the articles we've shared, and let us know what you've enjoyed reading too.
- Debunking five growth mindset myths (Jeremy Frith, LinkedIn)
- The top jobs in 10 years might not be what you expect (Fast Company)
- Performance appraisals encourage a 'fixed' mindset (Cognoscenti)
- My eight-year-old's workload warning led me to a healthier balance (BusinessZone)
Content seriesView full content series
- Machine learning and fashion (Huffington Post)
- Ethics — the next frontier for artificial intelligence (Tech Crunch)
- What will digital learning do differently in 2017? (David Wilson, LinkedIn)
- Thoughts on advancements in technology and the world of work (Thinking About Learning)
- Digital L&D pt3: How to run a resources-first initiative (Modern Learning in Practice)
- Post-learning: what to do now learning is dead (Nick Shackleton-Jones, LinkedIn)