Learning and development in 10 Years' timeby
- To keep up we will have to learn constantly
- Technology will be the key to this
- Our skill levels and competency will rise as work evolves
- Learning will not be much different from work
- How do I..? will be a constant refrain.
So how will learning and development look in 10 years?
What will learning be like?
Who will turn that into something sensible and useful?
Who will create content?
Nigel Paine has been involved in corporate learning for over twenty years. He has produced learning software, CD Roms and multimedia materials, and offered development and support to companies large and small.
Appointed in April 2002 to head up the BBC’s Learning and Development operation, he developed a brand-new on-boarding...