I'm a qualified trainer/training manager, whose spent the last 7 years or so specifically in IT Training. I've also spent time with the Army (incl leading and instructing infantry soldiers)and have a keen interest in outdoor pursuits. Now in my mid 30's, I'm contemplating a second career stream or switch to combine these two by looking at Outdoor Development or Outdoor Management Training (I believe I have a good foundation of leadership, ommunication skills, training knowledge(CIPD)and practical ability to build on). I now need to gather some information to make some informed choices - can you help with any of the following:
- groups or organisations in this area
- companies, web sites or books
- courses or qualifications
- career routes, progressions, salaries
- your own views or personal experiences in this field
Thanks in advance.
email: [email protected]