TrainingZONE is planning a major upgrade to its Toolkit library of resource materials for use by training and HR professionals. In addition to the free resource material currently available, there will also be 'pay-per-view' material where, for a small fee, you will be able to access resources, activities, games, etc for practical use in your work.
Within the Toolkit, we plan to provide some online tools for direct use by trainers and others. The sort of 'tools' we have in mind include simple software applications, electronic forms or other programmes which could, for example:
- Assist with a Training Needs Analysis
- Enable feedback to be collected and collated
- Provide appraisal information
- Assist in the design of a training programme
- Offer templates for a range of documents or forms
- Act as a project management tool
There are obviously many other possibilities for such online tools.
If you have created such a tool, or would like to recommend one for publication and use in the revised TrainingZONE Toolkit, please do get in touch by sending an email to Tim Pickles. We envisage this facility being chargeable to the user, so the author/creator will be able to earn a fee from each use.